Journal «Practical oncology»
The journal «Practical oncology» invites the authors, who are ready to share their professional experience (both practical and scientific) in oncology.
The journal is designed for specialists in oncology, lecturers, clinicians and medical students.
The following types of manuscripts can be submitted: original articles, lectures, literature reviews, thesis materials. Different issues of prevention, diagnostics and treatment of cancer with various localization are covered in our Journal.
«Practical oncology» is included into the database of the Russian Institute for Scientific and Technical Information and the database of the Russian Science Citation Index.
We publish at least 4 issues of the journal per year and also arrange scientific conferences. The authors publish their manuscripts and then present their results in front of an audience.
What does an author get?
- Publication of the article in a printed version of the journal (publication is free of charge);
- Online publication of the article at www.practical-oncology.ru;
- An ability to participate in a conference and to present own results.
How to start?
- Please, read the Instructions for authors;
- Please, read the License Agreement;
- Please, read the Position about the ethics of scientific data publication in the journal and about the responsibility for its violation;
- Contact us.
The journal «Practical Oncology» is a member of the CrossRef Association.