Важнейшие события в онкологии в 2018 году
- FUNDAMENTAL ONCOLOGY IN 2018: AN OVERVIEW OF THE MOST INTERESTING DISCOVERIES (DOI: 10.31917/2001001)
- 2018 NOBEL PRIZE IN PHYSIOLOGY OR MEDICINE (DOI: 10.31917/2001011)
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN ONCOLOGY: A LOOK INTO THE FUTURE (DOI: 10.31917/2001021)
- MOLECULAR-ORIENTED AND PRECISION CANCER THERAPY – THE PRESENT AND FUTURE ASPECTS (DOI: 10.31917/2001029)
- THE METHYLATION STATUS ROLE OF FIVE 3p21.31 REGION GENES IN THE MOLECULAR SUBTIPS OF BREAST CANCER PATHOGENESIS (DOI: 10.31917/2001043)
- EVOLUTION OF DRUG THERAPY FOR LUNG CANCER WITH EGFR INHIBITORS: NEW ASPECTS (DOI: 10.31917/2001052)
- IMPLEMENTATION OF AN INNOVATIVE APPROACH IN MEDICINE ON THE EXAMPLE OF THE INTELLECTUAL SYSTEM OF LUNG CANCER DIAGNOSIS «DOCTOR AIZIMOV» (DOI: 10.31917/2001064)
- PROGNOSTIC SIGNIFICANCE OF STEM CELLS TUMORS AND ALK EXPRESSION IN PATIENTS WITH PRIMARY SKINMELANOMA (DOI: 10.31917/2001072)
- SCHWANNOMA OF THE POSTERIOR MEDIASTINUM (LITERATURE REVIEW AND RARE CLINICAL CASE) (DOI: 10.31917/2001080)
Autonomous nonprofit organization «Russian School of Oncologists»
Russian School of Oncologists was established in 1999. Our main purpose is to improve the efficacy of cancer treatment.
We have invited the most progressive scientists and experts in oncology in order to widen the existing scope of knowledge and to share the information with practitioners and medical students.
Since 2000, Russian School of Oncologists arranges scientific conferences devoted to epidemiology, etiology, diagnostics, prevention, and treatment of the most common tumors. These conferences gather clinicians from all over Russia and neighboring countries.
We have a special journal entitled «Practical oncology» issued every quarter. The content of each issue is associated with the topic of the conference. The authors publish their results and then present them within the conference. This approach has a clear advantage: the attendees can get acquainted with the publications in advance, so at the event they are ready to participate in discussions and clarify something if needed.
The journal «Practical Oncology» is a member of the CrossRef Association.