Что нужно знать практическому онкологу?
- THE BIOLOGY OF TUMOR GROWTH
- Morphological methods of malignant tumors investigation
- DIAGNOSTIC IMAGES AND METHODS OF TUMOR PREVA LENCE DETECTION
- SAMPLINGRULES OF AN INTAKE OF MATERIAL FOR A MORPHOLOGICAL RESEARCH (AN ASPIRATION BIOPSY, EXCISIONAL AND INCISIONAL BIOPSY, TREPHINE BIOPSY, ASCETIC AND PLEURAL FLUID FENCE, FENCE MATERIAL OF BONE MARROW AND BONE)
- RADIATION ONCOLOGY: NOTA BENE FOR PRAC TICING ONCOLOGISTS
- SURGICAL METHODS OF TREATMENT IN ONCOLOGY: FROM EXPANDED TO minimally invasive OPERATIONS
- MEDICAL TREATMENT OF TUMORS: WHAT NEED TO KNOW A PRAC TICAL ONCOLOGIST
- SURGICAL TREATMENT OF PRIMARY MALIGNANT TUMORS OF THE TRAC HEA
- THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION OF A DOCETAXEL AND MITOTANE THERAPEUTIC COMBINATION IN THE FOURTH LINE TREATMENT OF ADVANCED ADRENOCORTICAL CARCINOMA: A CASE REPORT
- FINAL RESULTS OF A PROSPECTIVE MULTICENTER OBSERVA TIONAL PROGRAM BENEFIT «EVA LUATION OF BR COMBINED THERAPY ROUTINE USE FOLLOWED BY MAINTENANCE THERAPY WITH RITUXIMAB IN PA TIENTS WITH RELAPSED/REFRAC TORY INHL»
Autonomous nonprofit organization «Russian School of Oncologists»
Russian School of Oncologists was established in 1999. Our main purpose is to improve the efficacy of cancer treatment.
We have invited the most progressive scientists and experts in oncology in order to widen the existing scope of knowledge and to share the information with practitioners and medical students.
Since 2000, Russian School of Oncologists arranges scientific conferences devoted to epidemiology, etiology, diagnostics, prevention, and treatment of the most common tumors. These conferences gather clinicians from all over Russia and neighboring countries.
We have a special journal entitled «Practical oncology» issued every quarter. The content of each issue is associated with the topic of the conference. The authors publish their results and then present them within the conference. This approach has a clear advantage: the attendees can get acquainted with the publications in advance, so at the event they are ready to participate in discussions and clarify something if needed.