Breast cancer. New in the last five years
- BIOLOGY OF BREAST CANCER
- NEW APPROACHES IN BREAST CANCER SURGERY
- RECONSTRUCTIVE AND PLASTIC SURGERY FOR BREAST CANCER
- CHANGES IN NEO- AND ADJUVANT TREATMENT OF BREAST CANCER IN THE LAST 5 YEARS
- PROMISING METHODS FOR THE TREATMENT OF METASTATIC BREAST CANCER
- POSSIBILITIES AND PROBLEMS OF CLINICAL EMBRYOLOGY IN IVF‑PATIENTS WITH ONCOLOGICAL DISEASES
- THE EFFECT OF IPILIMUMAB ON THE SUBPOPULATION STRUCTURE OF LYMPHOCYTES OF PATIENTS WITH METASTATIC MELANOMA
- ACCELERATED PROTONS IN THE TREATMENT OF CNS TUMORS IN CHILDREN: A REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE
Autonomous nonprofit organization «Russian School of Oncologists»
Russian School of Oncologists was established in 1999. Our main purpose is to improve the efficacy of cancer treatment.
We have invited the most progressive scientists and experts in oncology in order to widen the existing scope of knowledge and to share the information with practitioners and medical students.
Since 2000, Russian School of Oncologists arranges scientific conferences devoted to epidemiology, etiology, diagnostics, prevention, and treatment of the most common tumors. These conferences gather clinicians from all over Russia and neighboring countries.
We have a special journal entitled «Practical oncology» issued every quarter. The content of each issue is associated with the topic of the conference. The authors publish their results and then present them within the conference. This approach has a clear advantage: the attendees can get acquainted with the publications in advance, so at the event they are ready to participate in discussions and clarify something if needed.