Critical view on the development of oncology in the last 20 years
- EVOLUTION OF SCREENING FOR PROSTATE CANCER (DOI 10.31917/1903157)
- NEW APPROACHES TO ADJUVANT THERAPY OF MALIGNANT TUMORS (DOI 10.31917/1903174)
- 20 YEARS OF TARGETING THERAPY OF SOLID TUMORS. SUCCESSES AND FAILURES (DOI 10.31917/1903183)
- CRITICAL VIEW OF EFFICACY ANTIANGIOGENIC THERAPY IN ONCOLOGY (DOI 10.31917/1903200)
- IMMUNOTHERAPY (DOI 10.31917/1903226)
- SURGICAL PATHOLOGY AND MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTICS: A CRITICAL VIEW (DOI 10.31917/1903236)
- NEOADJUVANT CHEMOTHERAPY FOR HEREDITARY BREAST CANCER (DOI 10.31917/1903248)
- MEDICAL ERRORS IN THE DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT OF MALIGNANT TROPHOBLASTIC TUMORS (DOI 10.31917/1903257)
- EVOLUTION OF TREATMENT OF PANCREATIC HEAD CANCER (DOI 10.31917/1903270)
- USE OF BLOCKING CRYOPROBE FOR EXCEPTION OF HEAT RETURN FROM LARGE (D=10 MM) VESSEL DURING PERCUTANEOUS CRYOABLATION OF LIVER METASTASIS (DOI 10.31917/1903282)
- XXI CENTURY DIAGNOSTIC ALGORITHMS. ARTIFITIAL INTELLIGANCE IN LUNG CANCER DETECTION (DOI 10.31917/1903292)
- THE HISTORY OF SENTINEL NODE BIOPSY IN HEAD AND NECK CANCER: FROM VISUALIZATION OF LYMPHATIC VESSELS TO SENTINEL NODES (REVIEW) (DOI 10.31917/1903299)
Autonomous nonprofit organization «Russian School of Oncologists»
Russian School of Oncologists was established in 1999. Our main purpose is to improve the efficacy of cancer treatment.
We have invited the most progressive scientists and experts in oncology in order to widen the existing scope of knowledge and to share the information with practitioners and medical students.
Since 2000, Russian School of Oncologists arranges scientific conferences devoted to epidemiology, etiology, diagnostics, prevention, and treatment of the most common tumors. These conferences gather clinicians from all over Russia and neighboring countries.
We have a special journal entitled «Practical oncology» issued every quarter. The content of each issue is associated with the topic of the conference. The authors publish their results and then present them within the conference. This approach has a clear advantage: the attendees can get acquainted with the publications in advance, so at the event they are ready to participate in discussions and clarify something if needed.
The journal «Practical Oncology» is a member of the CrossRef Association.