- Modern strategies of staging and treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma in cirrhosis
- Etiology, screening and early diagnosis of hepatocellular carcinoma: successes and new challenges related to the epidemic of obesity
- The role of interventional radiology in the treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma
- Surgical treatment of hepatocellular cancer
- Systemic treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma: practical issues and perspectives
- Affordability of aprepitant for cancer patients in routine clinical practice in russia: analysis of government-established database
- Modern possibilities of cytological diagnosis of pancreatic tumors
Autonomous nonprofit organization «Russian School of Oncologists»
Russian School of Oncologists was established in 1999. Our main purpose is to improve the efficacy of cancer treatment.
We have invited the most progressive scientists and experts in oncology in order to widen the existing scope of knowledge and to share the information with practitioners and medical students.
Since 2000, Russian School of Oncologists arranges scientific conferences devoted to epidemiology, etiology, diagnostics, prevention, and treatment of the most common tumors. These conferences gather clinicians from all over Russia and neighboring countries.
We have a special journal entitled «Practical oncology» issued every quarter. The content of each issue is associated with the topic of the conference. The authors publish their results and then present them within the conference. This approach has a clear advantage: the attendees can get acquainted with the publications in advance, so at the event they are ready to participate in discussions and clarify something if needed.