UROLOGICAL CANCERS DEVELOPEMENT
- BIOLOGY CHRACTERISTICS IN UROLOGICAL CANCERS DEVELOPEMENT
- USE OF NON-RADICAL CYTOREDUCTIVE SURGERY IN ONCOUROLOGICAL TUMORS
- SYSTEMIC THERAPY FOR ADVANCED KIDNEY CANCER
- CONTEMPORARY ASPECTS OF TREATMENT METASTATIC PROSTATE CANCER
- FUTURE OF SYSTEMIC THERAPY IN ONCOUROLOGY: TARGETED AND IMMUNOTHERAPY
- GASTRIC ADENOCARCINOMA: A DIVERSITY OF GENETIC DISORDERS N TUMOR CELLS AS A THEORETICAL BASIS FOR THE TARGETED DRUGS DEVELOPMENT
- MOLECULAR BIOLOGICAL ASPECTS IN PREDICTING THE LONG-TERM RESULTS OF SURGICAL TREATMENT FOR LOCALLY ADVANCED COLORECTAL CANCER IN PATIENTS OF OLDER AGE GROUPS
- DEVELOPMENT OF PATHOGENESIS OF LATE RADIATION PATHOLOGY OF MAMMALS FOLLOWING BY IDEAS OF S.N. ALEXANDROV (100-year anniversary of birthday)
Autonomous nonprofit organization «Russian School of Oncologists»
Russian School of Oncologists was established in 1999. Our main purpose is to improve the efficacy of cancer treatment.
We have invited the most progressive scientists and experts in oncology in order to widen the existing scope of knowledge and to share the information with practitioners and medical students.
Since 2000, Russian School of Oncologists arranges scientific conferences devoted to epidemiology, etiology, diagnostics, prevention, and treatment of the most common tumors. These conferences gather clinicians from all over Russia and neighboring countries.
We have a special journal entitled «Practical oncology» issued every quarter. The content of each issue is associated with the topic of the conference. The authors publish their results and then present them within the conference. This approach has a clear advantage: the attendees can get acquainted with the publications in advance, so at the event they are ready to participate in discussions and clarify something if needed.